Monday 25 June 2012

Day 5

Monday


Just when I thought I was getting the hang of this place.  Swim, breakfast, taxi ride, work - which is extremely interesting mind you - I started feeling slightly odd in the stomach.


Yep, you guessed it, the dreaded reaction of the body to new foods, new temperature and new bugs.


I had been warned it was a day four thing but felt smug this morning and even had a swim - even though I felt okay I found breakfast and then lunch a bit of a chore.


Anyway, I made it to around 4:30 and then really needed a bex and a good lie down - teeth chattering and cold all over.


So, panadols downed, hot showered, and feeling ever slightly better as a resut, its off to a very early bed with the hope of a speedy recovery.


Its probably just Mondayitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment